The CIGRE Paris Session is one of the main international events in the electric power industry, bringing worldwide experts together to discuss the challenges and future of the industry. The next CIGRE Paris session will be held in August 2022. The Next Generation Network (NGN) Showcase is a great opportunity for students and young professionals to attend this event, present their work to leading experts from all around the world, and expand their professional network.
Selected candidates will receive the following:
- 10-minute presentation slot at discussion session in Paris, for the respective Study Committee
- Space at the poster session in Paris, for the respective Study Committee
- Paper published and included in the 2022 Paris Session Proceedings
- Free 2022 Paris Session Registration for the entire event
- Support from CIGRE Netherlands for travel/accommodation costs, if applicable
The CIGRE NGN Netherlands is happy to invite NGN members to apply for the upcoming 2022 Session to the email@example.com, by the 24th of November 2021.
The candidates are kindly asked to provide the following documents and information:
- A full paper prepared by the candidate (max. 10 pages) based on the template from this link
- Presentation draft, based on the template from this link
- Your name, age, university/faculty or company, and contact information
The paper needs to align with one of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees. It will be scored on technical content, relevance to the selected study committee and presentation of the material (structure, figures, etc.). More details regarding the study committees and preferential topics can be found via this link.
*You must be a CIGRE NL NGN member to apply. To join CIGRE NL NGN, follow this link
**Note: the final decision over whether a presenter can have a slot at the Paris Session will remain with the respective Study Committee chair.
***For any further questions, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org