The mission of Young CIGRE is to support young professionals in career development and introduction to CIGRE, regardless their current job in the energy sector. Our aim therefore is to keep Young CIGRE membership free, with the following benefits:
Sharing of information
- Access to technical brochures and publications via CIGRE’s ELECTRA magazine and via the online library www.e-CIGRE.org (download free of charge)
- Newsletters delivered via email and regular updates on upcoming Young CIGRE and Stichting CIGRE Nederland events, recent publications and more
- Access to the bi-annually CIGRE Session in Paris
- Access to Young CIGRE-activities in the Netherlands (Workshops, lectures, excursions, etc.)
- Contributing to the work of the study committees
- Possibility for matchmaking at the Young CIGRE LinkedIn-page
- Get into contact with colleagues from the same field via our international network and share your knowledge and experience
- Expand your network via social media and the Young CIGRE LinkedIn-page
- Build your professional skills by uccessful, presenting and sharing your knowledge
- Participate in the mentor program and benefit from the knowledge and experience of senior Stichting CIGRE Nederland members
- Take advantage of learning about the newest technologies, trends and global experiences.
Besides the multiple advantages your Young CIGRE membership offers, you will contribute to new ideas and solutions that will help to ensure the future success of Stichting CIGRE Nederland!