We are delighted to invite you to our virtual ‘Future Proof Grid Acceleration’ power update on Tuesday 8 of March. Peter Palensky will moderate you in 90 minutes through visions and practical examples with the speakers:
- Timo Kiiveri, Senior Vice President Asset Management, Fingrid
Subject: TSO Grid digitalization
- Daan Schut, CTO, Alliander
Subject: DSO Grid digitalization
- Andreas Lukaschik, Energy System Planning, TenneT TSO GmbH
Subject: System operations 2030
- Christoph Kandlbinder-Paret, Consultant Asset Technology, TenneT TSO GmbH
Subject: Data and load flow management in dynamic line rating
Register here: link.
Date: Tuesday 8 of March
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 hrs.
Costs: Free of charge
The speakers will share their vision and answer the following questions:
- What is a future-proof grid?
- How do we manage from a system operations perspective?
- How does digitization already help to accelerate new initiatives and save costs?
- Which concepts are explored and what are their benefits?
- What barriers have we overcome so far and what are the next steps?
After this session you will have good insights of the opportunities and challenges that arise with the transformation to a future proof grid.
Be there, offered completely free of charge by CIGRE Nederland, part of the Worldwide network CIGRE International. A network that gives you access to virtually inexhaustible information resources and connections about electricity transport and production.